xmlns:http://www.myspace.com/missbehaveviour the rain drop sessions / mi catarsis elemental: oh, sweetheart...

viernes, junio 24, 2005

oh, sweetheart...

And I wish I knew how
It would feel to be free
I wish that I could break
All the chains holding me
I wish I could say
All the things that I’d like to say
Say ’em loud say ’em clear
For the whole round world to hear
I wish I could share
All the love that’s in my heart
Remove every doubt
It keeps us apart
And I wish you could know
What it means to be me
Then you’d see and agree
Every man should be free

1 comentario:

Chamirú dijo...

(Having nothing to say, it all comes down to sharing good old songs with you. The same loving way we share a cup of tea, and walk, hand by hand, towards all those little good-byes that somehow fill our days together)

So be it:

I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
I wish I could break all the chains holding me
I wish I could say all the things that I should say
Say 'em loud say 'em clear
For the whole wide world to hear

I wish I could share
All the love that's in my heart
Remove all the bars that keep us apart
And I wish you could know what it means to be me
Then you'd see and agree that every man should be free

I wish i could give all i'm longing to give
I wish I could be live like i'm longing to live
I wish i could do all the things that i can do
Though i'm way over due
i'd be starting out new

So i wish i could be like a bird in the sky
How sweet it would be if I found I could fly
Well I'd soar to the sun and look down at the sea
And I'd sing cause I know
And I'd sing cause I know
And I'd sing cause I know
And I'd sing cause I know
I'd know how it feels to be free.


Nina Simone (again)